Your Health Insurance

Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's Eating Me?

There's this physician I have got to see tomorrow. No major issues, just to discourse some of the events that are going on in this, umm, maturing body. But I cognize the routine when you first spell into the room, and for some reason, I'm not looking forward to it. You cognize what they do-check your blood pressure level and, yes, your weight.

For some reason, I am just not looking forward to being weighed, and I don't even cognize why I am thinking about it! I experience so silly, because I speak to women (and some men) all the clip about how a single figure is not that important. I desire to work with people to enable them to recognize weight is just a little portion of who they are. We set too much importance on this single number, and do such as drastic judgements about ourselves based on it. I desire people to halt cachexia their energy on this and happen other truly of import issues with which to pass their time. Like being with family, friends, reading, living.

So what is bothering me? I haven't even weighed myself for, who knows? I don't cognize what I weigh. I am certain the physician won't care, or even look at the number, so what's going on?

Now is the clip for me to really pattern what I preach." I truly believe that being at peace with nutrient is a long-term relationship that, like all relationships, have its ups and downs. I believe I must be in a down phase right now, and I'm not certain why. Perhaps I am more than concerned about why I am seeing the doctor, and it is easier to concentrate on the weight. It's always easier to fault temper on weight than to see what is the existent problem, right? It's easier to believe that personal or concern human relationships are not going the manner we like because we are fat, and unworthy of attention. I cognize I have got wasted clip thought about my weight-and lacking out on other of import times, wish being with friends and family.

I believe my concerns may be that I can no longer look in the mirror and see a immature person, and that fusses me more than than I'd like it to. Perhaps Iodine am just not certain what is going on with my body, and I'm not certain I desire to know. I mean, I make cognize that organic structures alteration as we age-I've read the books and even volunteered at the organisations that work with these issues. I cognize that I am going to maintain coloring my hair for the adjacent gazillion old age because I'm just not ready to be gray. I cognize I can maintain walking and ticker what I am eating to assist cut down my hazard for chronic unwellnesses like bosom disease and high blood pressure. Yet, Iodine cognize at this phase in my life, my factors may be expressing themselves more than than they used to, and that I may be doing all I can to counter any negative influences my parents gave me.

Say, we may be on to something. Maybe I'd rather be concerned about my weight than think about accepting the alterations my organic structure is going through. I believe it may be clip to not just settle down for being at peace with food-I demand to do clip to larn to be at peace with my body.

Say, thanks for helping me calculate out what's eating me!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home